The future of financial services is forged at the intersection of financial intermediation and digital technology. That is where we operate.
White papers and publications play an increasingly central role in positioning companies and solutions in the fintech space.
The white paper format caters to the increasing complexity of the fintech market, the value chains, and the solutions. And a genuine white paper can serve an important mission as a critical pillar of credibility for fintech players. Norfico is specialised in creating comprehensive and well- written white papers for clients that cut to the core of complex fintech topics.
Producing a high-quality white paper is a time-consuming process, but it is an investment in a foundation for further activities: campaigns, media stories, blog posts, opinion pieces, and other
communication activities. A quality white paper typically also has a much longer lifespan than most other communication activities, as it will be kept as a reference source long after its publication.
A Norfico-produced white paper typically requires the following activities:
- Scoping of content in collaboration with the client
- Research and collection of information
- Interviews with specialists in the client organisation
- Production of content
- Quality assurance + revisions
- Professional proofreading
- Professional graphical design and layout
- Publication/distribution via Norfico’s channels
- Targeted distribution/placement with target audience and influencers.
If you want to know more about how Norfico can help your company produce high-quality white papers, please contact partner Michael Juul Rugaard or Kristian T. Sørensen for more information.
Photo by Febiyan